So your thinking about getting to La Ceiba or Utila from Leon. There are a few options for you, some more expensive than others and others from fast to slow. I’ll go over a few options for you to help you on your decision.
- Book your shuttle here, no hassle. We pick you up, help you pass immigration and drop you off at the ferry dock.
- Ticabus to Tegucigalpa and then Cristina to la Ceiba. You will have to overnight in Tegucigalpa or San Pedro Sula.
- Chicken bus. Leon to Guasable, Guasable to Choluteca, Choluteca to Tegucigalpa, Tegucigalpa to La Ceiba. This takes the longest but you don’t really save any money.
- Fly from Managua to Tegucigalpa then a connecting flight to La Ceiba
Those are your options for getting from Leon to La Ceiba with connection to Utila. When you research the time and cost you will find that our shuttle service is the most economical way to travel.
We hope to see you soon in La Ceiba!
Just a heads up to all there is currently constructions delays La Ceiba to Leon and vice versa. There are two trams under repair at the Nicaraguan border. This construction should be finished sometime after New Years. We apologize for the inconvenience but taking the other route will increase the cost of the shuttle. If all pax are willing to split the difference in the additional cost, then we can take the longer route to avoid the construction delays.
Again we apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will enjoy the journey
We help you to get from La Ceiba to Leon in one day with our daily shuttle service between Honduras and Nicaragua.
`But you already know that, that’s why you’re here. So how are we different?
- You, our passengers and guests come first
- We are a family company and our values show it
- We prove the best value for your money
- We don’t travel everyday and maintain a schedule
- If you miss the shuttle or need a day in Ceiba, the dorm is on us
- Our shuttle service is door to door, we drop you off at your Hostel of choice
- We go the extra mile
Try us out, you arrive with a smile and new friends.
After a trip from Leon to La Ceiba, a great way to relax is to head up to the bar at Guacamayos Backpackers. Enjoy some local and imported beers or have Carlos make you our Blue or Red Guacamayos. Everyone arrives and leaves happy. We hope to see you soon,
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”2″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”600″ gallery_height=”400″ cycle_effect=”fade” cycle_interval=”10″ show_thumbnail_link=”1″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Show thumbnails]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
To kick off the start of the holidays we are offering a very special promotion, our version of Black Friday! For this week only the shuttle to Leon from La Ceiba and Utila is only 35.00 USD. Book now and save $$$$$$. This promotion also applies from Leon to La Ceiba and Utila. Contact us to book your shuttle now!
Not going to Leon, need a shuttle bus to somewhere else? Call or contact us for a quote
Here at Guacamayos Shuttle Service our passengers come first. We offer the lowest price in the market, our buses are only two years old. We departure hours are always after 9:00 AM, Avoiding the late night and early morning for our passenger safety as traveling in any country at those hours is always a bit more hazardous. If the weather is adverse we prefer to give you a free night in our dorms and leave the next day. Your comfort and safety is always our priority.
We at Guacamayos are a family company. We will always do our best to make our passengers, guests and new friends happy. Our goal is to have you leaving with a smile and a positive view of our city.
Book with us in the future and join the group of happy friends with great memories of La Ceiba and Guacamayos